View Single Post
10-14-10, 08:24 AM   #56
blc1973
A Defias Bandit

To the developers of the Carbonite add on,
When I first started on my journey in WoW little over three years ago, the add on community did not resonate well with me. I felt the eventual risk of computer hacks far outweighed the usefulness of any secondary utility program and therefore felt justified in my stubborn refusal to submit to the add on craze… After countless hours roaming the world of Azeroth with my head up my bottom; I abandon the subtle art of always getting lost and came in desperation to you. Never again did I feel the sting of rejection when looking for my trainers. Alas I was in heaven when looking to complete a long and arduous quest line in obscure lands, for not once did you ever lead me astray. Years later Carbonite has become the Yen to my Yang, the Pimp to my Ho, Dare I say the Cleveland to my steamer! And a couple of days ago, I thought I may have lost you forever… I couldn’t eat, I couldn’t sleep, Dear Sir’s I could not GAME! I was so confused and frightened. My whole world was in disarray. I forgot where my children went to school! I could not locate my bathroom and therefore soiled myself on several occasions. I couldn’t even find my cookbook to feed my family… Oh the pain! Ohh the suffering! I thought all was lost, but then…. A light! I read your post oh ye Carbonite savior! And he said, “Blessed are the children of the Carbonite nation, for I give unto you an update for thine new patchith’th’th!”Oh be praised! So I sit here in utter filth until I see the light of the update! The promise has been made, and the promise shall be kept! Bless you Carbonite! You have given me back my missing Yang! My Ho now has a Pimp once again and my Steamer… Oh my Steamer thanks you; for once again it shall have its dear Cleveland! Thank you Carbonite! Thank you!!!!
Love, Me!
Disclaimer; All religious innuendo and poorly hidden dirty jokes are not the opinion of this poster or her affiliates. We apologize for any true life similarities to any actual users of Carbonite. Ie. When I said “My ho” I did not mean “your ho” or “You are a Ho” therefore it has and always will be “My ho” unless of course you really ARE a ho, in which case apologize for taking ownership of said ho…..