Thread: 5.041
View Single Post
09-13-12, 12:37 PM   #11
schizophrena
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by DarthEspa View Post
As it turns out, it is a FACT that Faatal's half-assed attempt at an update is in almost no way better than the shape Faatal abandoned the addon in. To say you are not experiencing 100% proven bugs is just dumb. So don't talk about truthful information if you are going to tell flat out lies.
Because it is impossible that the person doesn't deal with the bugs? In my case, I don't deal with low leveling - so when I say I don't have any leveling quest issues, I'm not truthful? In my case, I don't deal with carbonite buttons (I have other mods for that) and therefore don't have a problem there, therefore I'm lieing about the fact that I don't have problems with it? Please grow up, stop namecalling (didn't we all outgrow that in third grade?), and assuming the worst - life is a lot better when you don't always assume the worst in others.

I too second the call for the "over 9000" comments, but I have a feeling that has a reference to the "over 9000!" craze that swept across WoW a while back (no idea who/what it was about, nor do I really care).