View Single Post
09-17-12, 11:39 AM   #30
Muezick
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Rythal View Post
I wouldn't be so sure on that... I'm starting with the map since everything else ties into that, and the map is really not easy to reproduce... It definately won't be done by next week, and i'll have MoP taking my time. I am definitely working on it tho

(which makes me gotta ask, anyone running DS tonight and need a rogue? lol I haven't played all week, logging onto my lil level 1 and doing code / reload test, do code, /reload test... and I really want to get my last 80 clusters before MoP).

horde or alliance? i might be able to pull some strings to get you into my guilds DS run, we run it twice a week.

pm me so i dont miss your reply

@Faatal

If you're frustrated at having to develop carbonite and want to sit around complaining all day and hating your life because you have to maintain this profitless product then stop doing it, release the licence and quit being stingy. Here you are going on about god and church but you sure aren't acting like a christian should. LOL WHAT IS SHARING????????? If there's anything I dislike more than religious zealots, it's religious zealots who are also hypocrites. You don't need the head ache, clearly, and the project isn't making you any money, so why risk it being burried and dead, open it up so Rythal doesn't have to start from scratch. your product will live on! If you don't, Rythal's will be developed, it will be better, it will be open source, and openly maintained more readily than yours and yours WILL DIE and be forgotten. Wow only has a few years left in it to begin with though, so maybe you don't care. It's clear you're bitter though, so maybe you do care, but in the wrong way. maybe it's spite that drives you to act as you do. either way, RUMA can't come soon enough.

inb4 he blames the other people on the project for not wanting to release it to open source.

Last edited by Muezick : 09-17-12 at 11:48 AM.