Thread: MazzleGASM FAQ
View Single Post
02-16-07, 02:26 PM   #105
Luhar
A Murloc Raider
It really should be an option

First, this is the best addon (UI, compilation, whatever) that I've seen since I started playing WoW. Kudos to Mazzlefizz and his/her team.

I couldn't care less what my character emotes or shouts during the Mazzify process. I was too busy trying out all the goodies this addon gives me to worry about what was going on in the chat window.

But I've read what everybody's written about this and I've gotta say, not having the ability to enable/disable this "feature" goes against the spirit of MazzleUI--customization. Think about it... every single feature in this addon can be enabled/disabled except the "mazzlegasm".

I respectfully suggest you add the option to enable/disable it. Heck, there's already a 3rd party patcher and Iriel posted code that disables it. Why not just beat 'em at their own game, add the option, and diffuse this rapidly escalating situation? Rather than compromising your beliefs about this subject, I believe doing this would reinforce the spirit of the entire MazzleUI addon.