Thread: caelUI
View Single Post
01-11-11, 04:59 PM   #1
Anj
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

caelUI

INFO and DOWNLOAD
Version: r10 090211

NOTE: Current development is being done by Jankly and is being maintained at Github.

From Jankly: " I'm actually going to be doing one last download file renaming scheme in the next release. It will be as follows:

- caelUI = base addon set, everyone will need this if you are first getting the UI or making a drastic change in released versions.
- extras = Raid boss mods (including DBM when I make the switch over) and whatever extra addons I have in my addons folder. This will be unmodified addons from the actual addon authors themselves, so these can actually be downloaded once or never. They can also just be added into your own addon folders via whatever method you want and the UI will have built in support for these addons if they exist.
- caelUI-<majorVersionA>-to-<minorVersionB> = This will be just the files that are changed from base to major release to the minor releases. This would be something along the lines of 4.1 being the major base release and all the releases I've made since then to now all in one patch.
- caelUI-<minorVersionA>-to-<minorVersionB> = This will be just the diff from the last minor release to this new minor release."

"caelUI has absolutely no in game configuration, meaning that if you don't have a minimum of knowledge of Lua, this is not the UI you're looking for." It is designed as a DPS/Tank UI.

Not only did I like the UI, I also enjoyed learning some lua codes with it.

DISCLAIMER: I am not the developer of caelUI. I thought it would be great to have a forum topic about it to be able to use a *much more* useful SEARCH function to handle future questions about the UI.

Last edited by Anj : 04-28-11 at 07:51 PM. Reason: Added link to Github.