Thread: OzRaid
View Single Post
12-03-07, 12:25 PM   #19
Daxxzod
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Premium Member
Originally Posted by lgerbarg
Greater Blessings and regular Blessings should probably not have seperate entries in the priority lists.
Actually, as my main is a healing paladin, yes greater an regular pally buffs should be separate entries, since they aren't the same thing really. It could be very confusing if I'm told to buff everyone but put a 10 min of salvation on one of the tanks because his gear isn't great or w/e the reason may be. I would want to know whether it was a 10 min job or the full 30. Also if it was another pally that put the 10 min version up I would want to know that it was just that and not mistake it for something else just to have it confuse me. Shamans, druids and priests aren't the only ones that heal. Paladins can make great healers too. And we have a LOT to deal with during raids with blessings...gives me a headache sometimes.

I have been looking for a good raid mod that is pally friendly and is helpful to us. There seems to be a lack of pally love all around. I dont use click casting, i've got predefined key bindings and always have ever since i started playing. Those are in my head. I just want some decent looking frames that shows all buffs whether buffed or debuffed and shows them both, not one until the other shows. I was wondering if this mod would work for me. If it's pally friendly i'll surely try it as I'm a beginning to be unhappy with xperl. I dont want a lot of crap all over my screen. The reason i redid my ui was to get rid of all that but during raid times you sorta have to have a lot of stuff up if you're healing. I hate grid. If this mod is like that please tell me to take a walk.