View Single Post
11-15-11, 07:43 PM   #14
Lily.Petal
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The only thing I've noticed so far is that my bed is huge, that and I can roll around on it again~

I haven't played wow in awhile either, waiting really on the next patch and hoping to Raptor Jesus that monks are fun. DRAENEI MONK GO! Hoove Kick to the face /waggle.

Everything's alright, thanks for the concern. Going out in a little bit on a brotherxsister date to watch Immortals and dinner to celebrate. (My brother hated the guy)

Originally Posted by Kendian View Post
Best wishes, lady; even when it's not the best relationship, ending something you've invested 2 yrs of your life in, is never comfortable~
I've been going kind of bonkers, have no played World of UIcraft in over a month, been busy and now Skyrim, AC:Revelations, Saints Row the Third, and, in 5 days, Zelda >.< Guess I just need to ghet motivated, lol, my UI needs work~

Sorry to drift off subject, lady, I hope you're well, and everything is O.K.~
*eyes bleed at the thought*
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Reminds me of my trip to a retirement village.

/shudder
That's pretty much all my toons are at, everyone of them is at full t11 besides my hunter (smxy PvP belf).

Originally Posted by TheGeek View Post
HAHha.

I feel pretty depressed over it.

Each toon was seriously packed for raiding--I could have taken any one of them into Firelands. I just didn't do it.

Since then, I haven't been on. I played maybe 5 hours with that little belf and then quit.
Also, is it just me or did the "quote" bubbles get a new look to them?

Aggro Color to KG Panels Borders - Nibelheim
Lua Based UI Hider - Nibelheim
Custom LUA PowerText - Stuf - Nibelheim, Seerah

Last edited by Lily.Petal : 11-15-11 at 07:45 PM.