View Single Post
01-22-07, 11:57 AM   #273
Lindalas
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I'm still trying to figure out how to use the raid frames the best way (and could use some input from other praid users). I was playing with a few things yesterday and found some needs.

First I decided that I wanted three groups: tanks, healers and dps (I know not all druids and pallys are healers but call that a simplification on my part). I therefore created three different raid frames and had all of them showing. The problem is obviously that the three frames are not aware of each other and therefore are not lining up or responding to chances in the the other groups. How do others deal with this?

Another thing I was considering is my regular, one group per class, setup. To avoid the problem above I simply used one big group for everyone and sorted on class. The problem with this approach is that I don't get headers for each class (and have to learn which color is which... not impossible but perhaps not ideal).

So, one suggestion... when you sort by xxx, allow an option to insert subtitles for each of the xxx (class/group). Overall I like the mod and am looking forward to hearing how others are using it.