View Single Post
11-15-12, 10:14 PM   #6
Thubz
An Aku'mai Servant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by solson8691 View Post
Boy, you really know how to make a new uploader feel bad. I generously devoted my time and effort to compiling my UI, as well as uploading it to this website (which took considerable time, mind you), and all I got from you was negative commentary. You had nothing positive at all to say about my custom UI. It works for me, so what is the harm in that? You think it's ugly, and stupid, and random, and senseless. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder." If I continue to receive such negative commentary, it is highly unlikely that I will update my UI for this website, or compile any new ones, for that matter. In the future, please consider your comments carefully before you write them.
Welcome to the world of sharing UI's.
Problem is if you wish to share your UI be ready to take loads of critics people are never happy enough etc,
but it shouldn't stop you from doing what you do!
i did try to share my own UI, i just can't figure out .lau my self but working onit tho.
And aslong as YOU like your UI who cares right?
Altho people like to see some custom artwork etc to make your UI that one of a kind people wish to download.

This is my UI i've been working on;

Not everyone will like it ofcourse but im sure there people who are and thats the people you should do it for.
ofcourse its nice if a other author likes your work but yeah thats not always the case but they shouldn't be your main goal, focus on those who like it instead of those who dislike it. (No offense phanx)

good luck with your project,
and remember dont let 1blow get you down.

Last edited by Thubz : 11-17-12 at 07:26 AM.