View Single Post
04-30-13, 01:04 PM   #35
fRodzet
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by Torhal View Post
Aye, that's precisely what I had in mind - that's really the main reason I use Sylvanaar's IntelliJ plugin. I much prefer Sublime overall; it's not a hulking behemoth of a Java IDE and it's so much more aesthetically pleasing.
Well sure, this will certainly be a great feature to have. But first i will look into everything about the auto-completion and then i will start working on syntax highlighting. Unfortunately there is no proper support for calltips in Sublime Text, i hope they will do that possible in the future so there will be no needs to check forums anymore to get API informations. After i tried to modify some changes i see that Auto-Completion actually also can take syntax effects, though only found it possible to edit the size, whether its italic, bold or not, etc. Maybe Highlighting can be accomplished in the popup-menu itself so that you will see the colors before the complete word has actually been typed in this way you will be able to see right away whether a function requires some sort of hardware event, if its removed or w/e.