View Single Post
11-24-09, 05:44 PM   #17
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Yourstruly View Post
Sandoggg

The problem might be you're not running on the official servers.
realmlist.wtf and WSL.ini are (according to searches) files used in conjunction with private servers.

Private servers are not discussed here.
Or it could be ... first item when looking for WSL.ini with Bing search. Now knowing realmlist.wtf is in all wow folders regardless of offcial / unofficial use, the question is could WSL.ini be anything else. Although the second item was to do with a private server so that would be a possibility too.

This application will prevent anyone from gaining access to your computer when you are running Windows 95/98/ME. It will prevent unwanted users from bypassing the login screen and forces them to enter a password.

Windows Secure Login is designed specifically for Windows 95/98/ME, although it has not been tested on Windows ME. Because it prevents the user from bypassing the login password it is ideal for these operating systems. Under Windows NT/2000/XP, this level of security isn't required since all users must enter a password in order to gain access to the system (unless there is no password defined in the case of Windows XP).