View Single Post
06-10-05, 06:25 AM   #18
diiverr
A Theradrim Guardian
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
ROFL. In all fairness, I did say I was tired last night.

Works a treat now. thanks Greycap.

EDIT:
Still haven't had coffee yet, but I will look at the variables some more today. The appear to be working fine in game, but something looks fishy with what I added to Beladona's code. Didn't you set up a local for the DiivSkinSettings Beladona? And then I added them as globals for some sort of validity check?

Sorry, I've been staring at this for so many hours trying to sort it through, I think its time to step away for a day and let my brain clear out all the crap I tried, so I can go back to working with bonafide code again. LOL.

Beladona, if you want to withhold your "simple code that can be plugged into the existing functions to make them work for ANY bar you want" for the time being and let me try to figure it out for myself, I won't mind at all. I think once I stop staring at this with one hand on the save button and the other on the reloadUI button and actually just read the code, It will probably make a lot more sense.

Of course, If you want to continue to write this AddOn for me, <blush> I'm not proud.
Thanks for all your help.

Last edited by diiverr : 06-10-05 at 06:40 AM.