View Single Post
02-10-07, 05:52 PM   #19
Laurana
A Murloc Raider
What do I like? Let me count the ways I love Mazzle:

1) The ease of dropping the Mazzle Interface and Fonts folder into WoW, without needing to worry about having to rename WTF folders or whatnot.

2) The installation (Mazzification if you will) is flawless - kind of reminded me of character creation for the Ultima series. The questions were funny and I took the time to read everything thoroughly - unlike most installations.

3) When installed on your first character, each alt's installation is much quicker. Plus, after playing around with my main's setup for a bit, I found that my next Mazzification was relatively painless as I knew what to expect.

4) Uniformity on each character. Using my old setup (which consisted of nearly 150 mods) I would have to individually setup each one and never really got a uniform look across the board. This compilation does that in spades.

5) Speaking of looks - Mazzle is sexy! Yes, the gnome too (I do go for the short, cute types) but I'm referring more to the UI. Most UIs screenshots don't do them justice. This one sold me when I clicked on the first screenie and made me want it - in a consensual way of course!

6) The choices of mods to include is without peer. Not commenting on the individual mods, though I do appreciate FuBar over Titan (old Titan user here) and whatnot, but I do like the different mods Mazzle chose to include. I'm sure tons didn't make the mark, some turned down Mazzle's advances, and even more eventually got booted when they weren't updated by the authors. Thus, I'm glad Mazzle took the time to test each one out.

7) The FAQ is more impressive than anything I've ever seen before. It has more details than a Microsoft MCSE manual, contains Mazzle's humor, and is an easy read.

Overall, this is a great compilation! I love it!