View Single Post
02-20-10, 06:04 AM   #1
Liarsenic
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
RobroCop UI Discussion

As the title suggests, in addition to the comments page, I have started a thread for you guys to come to me with any criticism, or any thoughts, sugggestions, anything. For starters, I can get things going with things I am trying to go with future versions,

UI can be viewed here.
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...1080.html#info

1)Clean up some LAWl fun for 5 seconds ADHD mods-I have mods included in the package that serve merely to make me giggle, it does nothing else, so addons such as BAMFtones, Killing Blow, and other things, are things I am seriously considering dumping in future packages, so that I can probably appeal to a broader audience who prefer less overall memory usage.

2)Speaking of Memory usage, lets address that. It isn't a huge concern, I'm only running 25 megs atm, but I am looking for any ways to improve that, cutting corners left and right, using the bare bones versions of mods are nice until you want to switch fonts, so instead of changing it through an options interface, lo and behold you must spend 20 minutes finding the line of code in lua to edit it and fix it.

3)Ok, this is moreso a call to arms for all you amazing UI geniuses, is Stuf Raid frames stuck looking like Grid? Or is there a way to make the raid frames similar to a column one bar for hp with name on bar for raid frames? An example would be Skullflowers raid frame setup.

4)Profit? Well, moreso this is just a big thanks to all of you who created the addons I can not play without, namely Tekkub. Sir you are a genius, and thanks a ton for making this game amazing for me.

Last edited by Liarsenic : 02-20-10 at 08:29 PM.