Thread: :-(
View Single Post
10-19-10, 10:51 AM   #2
Peyana
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Unhappy Minion is giving "Internal Error" when updating add-ons

Not all, but a few of my add-ons (Button Facade--Aftermatth (sp?), StatusInform) are getting the "Internal Error" in the status column when updating via Minion. Is this a problem with the add-on, this website, the software, or my settings? I had 4 add-ons that needed to be updated, and out of the 4, 2 received the error message. Can someone help me please? I have manually downloaded the updates, and this only started happening the last few days.

However, this has been happening since I installed Minion--some of my add-ons do not show up on my list as installed, such as XBar, Altoholic, Auctioneer, Collectinator, BonusScanner, Gatherer, etc. Unless I have them marked as Favorites on this web site or somewhere else, I wouldn't know if they needed to be updated or not.

Just wanted to add that I went to the site to report this bug and attach the log file. I signed in, and it said that my password was wrong, so requested help with lost password. I am still waiting on the email for the password reset. Is there another way to submit the log file to you guys? I love that Minion is so helpful with most of my add-ons and I realize it is still in beta, but I'm really getting frustrated in trying to send you the log files you requested, and not getting the login info I need. I guess I could sign up under another name, but I'm sure it would get rejected too since the email address would be the same. Please help!

Last edited by Peyana : 11-02-10 at 12:16 PM. Reason: Problems sending log files added.