View Single Post
01-31-11, 01:09 PM   #11
Ventrik101
A Kobold Labourer
Replying in this thread rather than comment on the page itself.

I noticed this as well, and what you are seeing, or rather in this case /not/ seeing. Is that when you mouse over an item it is being added into the database for the loot tables. It seems that it will let you view the first person normally. However, by the time you are done quickly mousing over their items as to 'scan' them in to the tables it is still adding the items by the time you go to the next person. You aren't seeing the items on the next inspect because LootLink is still writing the database for the first inspect, then it will queue those items you aren't seeing (yet) in. But then you probably did as I did and opened an inspect with everyone around you. Well, that queues them too.

It's the AddOn having some major lag issues writing it's tables.

Also I know back when I last played (like patch 1.6 or so) LL also (IIRC) would passively scan those in the area and add their items to the database, if it still does that I'd bet that adds to this lag.

Originally posted by Athan
I finally got around to tracking down why when I mouseover an item when inspecting someone I see only 'Head' or 'Shoulder' in the tooltip.

Telo's LootLink proved to be the culprit (disable it and I can inspect multiple people without problems, re-enable and I might be able to inspect one OK, but then subsequent ones don't work).

I do have a lot of other addons installed, but toggling other likely suspects off (like FishingBuddy OutfitFrame, my first suspect) didn't help.

Anything I can do to help debug this ?

I'm using LootLink-4.01.4.zip (latest download here on WoWInterface as I type).