View Single Post
04-23-09, 11:48 PM   #806
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Nov View Post
Tanks for your reply despite the fact I was faulty on this, my apologize.

What I wanted to say is just WoWMatrix was easy to use, it allowed access to both WoWInterface and WoWCurse's addons, allowed easy update features and I didn't noticed the "addons modified or outdated" problems. I'm not a "newcomer who had created his account to cry about the death of WoWMatrix", just a simple WoWMatrix's users (and also a WoWInterface user) saying: it was a good update software.

And for all of those who said "WoWMatrix's users are lazy, blabla" I reply: Yes, I am. That's also why I'm using and writing addons. It is just simplier to use Decursive rather than having the whole raid on screen and decurse each member manually; it is just simplier to use QuestHelper for my rerolls rather than searching for a particular location or mob; etc... It is just simplier to use WoWMatrix than using WoWInterface and WoWCurse clients. Maybe the new client of WoWInterface will be as great, but as long as WoWCurse and WoWInterface are not really working together I'm afraid the problem will be the same.

That's only my point of view ^^

I wish you a nice day.

PS: Sorry for my bad english.
No problem, we the regulars of this community understand. I use AddOns myself. I used to use WAU back in the day, however I dumped it after I started customizing my AddOns myself. I did not like my changes getting bulldozed.

Now, please check out the the brand new MMOUI Minion FAQ posted by our wonderful overlord, Cairenn. It has all kinds of tidbits regarding the new updater that will be coming Soon(tm)

Last edited by Zyonin : 04-23-09 at 11:50 PM.