View Single Post
09-12-16, 06:46 AM   #37
Swirrel
An Aku'mai Servant
Rythal, you're a god. Thank you for making the fix. Playing WoW without Carbonite Quest has been a bitch!.

Thank you to you and your team

Edit 1: I can't abandon an Emissary quest.. Well it was an Emissary quest, but the questlog says it's a Pet Battle Quest in Dalaran for Stitches Jr. Jr. I just killed that pet in a pet battle and now it's changed. Clicking on the quest it says: Court of Farondis.
I tried abandoning it, which did nothing. The quest is still there and showing the wrong thing.

Edit 2. Something is up with Carbonite Map... when scrolling out to see more of Broken Isle than just Dalaran, moving the mouse between different areas sometimes makes Carbonite Map flash green.. It started early yesterday for me, but I thought it was because at that time I didn't have Carbonite Quests turned on. Now that I have your new fix for Carb quests it's still there... also the icons for where like normal quests, WQ's and other stuff are on the map seems to be "stuck" on parts of the map so when you use the mouse to move the map with the icons follow suit, instead of staying where they're suppose to be or was when you opened the map the first time around. Sometimes they swap back to their original place when you close or minimize the map, but not always.
I've saved the old files from before the most recent Carb quest fix. I'll try and and swap the new one for the old one and see if that makes a difference. Either way I'll report back with another edit.
Edit 2a: Swaping the new carb map for the old carb map did bring back the ability too see many more WQ's on the map. with the new map I was only able to see the pvp WQ's and not any others. With the old carb map the flashing of green stuff mousing between fx. Azsuna and Suramar is much more prominent than before. But at least the icons are sticking to where they're suppose to be and the fps is normal so no lag either. Adding a screenie, so you can see the the green flashes I'm talking about.
http://i.imgur.com/iZt6R4G.jpg

Suggestion: Maybe instead of changing Carb Quest too much, add yet another addon and name it Carbonite World Quest, that would work with Carbonite Map and Carbonite Quest but not make it mandatory to have so those who's unlocked WQ's can use it and turned off on a toon that's not unlocked WQ's yet. It's not to add to your workload, it's merely an idea that popped in to my head the other day.

Last edited by Swirrel : 09-12-16 at 08:02 AM.