View Single Post
11-17-10, 08:08 AM   #4237
sevti
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by sakurakira View Post
OMG! You win this entire thread for having a Navi power aura proc, or whatever that is.

<3 <3
rofl thank you There's actually two That one says Penance (or Holy Word if I'm Holy) is off cooldown, and a yellow one says Archangel is available.

I used to watch cooldowns on my bars, but since I hid all my buttons away (there are mouseover actionbars docked on the right) I figured I'd try using PowerAuras to watch, as I wasn't a huge fan of SexyCooldown when I tried it. It's actually kind of comforting to see all that and be like "if things go to hell, I could do SO MANY THINGS to make it better."

Of course I'm terrible at pvp so the only thing on cooldown is PW:Barrier, but that's an aside.

Also @Zork, that would work! You're right, since it matches the buttons that fits in just fine. I'll miss the chains idea (even as a a healer, it was really cool) but the styled squares are potentially more functional, with some form of HoT indicators in mind. With the second image, it's true that they're compact enough for a 40man in that configuration, but I still don't see it as great for healers.

Last edited by sevti : 11-17-10 at 08:47 AM.