View Single Post
08-26-09, 05:27 AM   #87
Imakefood
A Warpwood Thunder Caller

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Is so perfect I sometimes wanna cry...

But i really wanna thank Speil and Xrystal for informing me on how to change the coding to make my action bars the perfect size, show my action bar grid all the time and for that neat little trick with the MS/FPS bar's location. Those changes in particular really made my UI perfect in my eyes
Oh and I wanna mention as well...I looked at other raidframe addons just to see like what other people used since nUI was my first addon ever and I never really looked. O M G <---that's what I have to say, 100% of anything not nUI is terrible in that department. Absolutely terrible. So...uhhh...yeah, thumbs up on the raidframes yo. Big thumbs up.

*I'm aware of the info panel saying 'Map' instead of 'Recount'. One day I noticed that but I figured the maps make a nifty backround for recount and for zones without a map it....well you see in the pic. so I've kinda never bothered to look into it lol
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWSS1.jpg
Views:	1047
Size:	412.0 KB
ID:	3225  

Last edited by Imakefood : 08-26-09 at 05:47 AM. Reason: I looked at other addons for raidframes out of curiosity. It wasn't pretty...