Thread: WOD/Pre-patch
View Single Post
12-09-14, 04:29 PM   #714
Lumindeas
A Murloc Raider

For starters, I can't possibly thank Rythal and all the contributors enough for picking up the torch on Carbonite. You guys are awesome!

I have a question about Carbonite retracking quests upon porting/hearthing into a different zone. IE - Leave garrison on flight with pertinent quests tracked. Forgot something. Hearth back and get the job completed audio and all quests in log rechecked for tracking.

I saw this mentioned a few pages back and have been following the thread since the beginning. Is this something fixable in the options panel on our end? If so, I haven't found that particular option to fix it . Or, is it in the coding? This particular quirk doesn't throw me an error for it so I have nothing else to refer to on how or why it happens other than my example above. I do get this error (see below), but that appears to be on NPC_Scan Overlay.

Again, thank you all!

Lua Code:
  1. Carbonite\NxMap.lua:9062: Usage: GetMapNameByID(mapID)
  2. [C]: in function `GetMapNameByID'
  3. Carbonite\NxMap.lua:9062: in function `GetWorldZoneInfo'
  4. Carbonite\NxMap.lua:7212: in function `ClipZoneFrm'
  5. _NPCScan.Overlay\Modules\Carbonite-6.0.lua:250: in function <_NPCScan.Overlay\Modules\Carbonite.lua:236>
  6. _NPCScan.Overlay\Modules\Carbonite-6.0.lua:289: in function <_NPCScan.Overlay\Modules\Carbonite.lua:280>
  7. [C]: ?