View Single Post
12-11-13, 06:32 PM   #13
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Well I thought I had a better fix in place, until I had a pet battle.... it all then went wrong.

So I went back to the old fix and had a pet battle ... erm it all went wrong, and then stays wrong until you reset your layout-locale config file which will affect any frame settings stored in it and not just nUI's frame changes.

The problem is definitely linked to the positioning of the buttons/frame but for the life of me nothing I am doing is fixing it 100%.

This may have to be looked at by Scott who understands his coding better than myself.

However, the file attached seems to be a little bit better of a fix but yep, pet battles still kill the layout cache. As long as you don't pet battle ( while nUI is active I'm assuming) then the menu will position correctly every time you log in and out with nUI active. Screenshot attached.

Of course, if you then decide to turn off nUI and play with bog standard blizz UI, you will need to reset that layout cache again so that blizz can reset it's positions to the default setting.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_121213_002713.jpg
Views:	476
Size:	1.44 MB
ID:	7965  
Attached Files
File Type: lua nUI_MicroMenu.lua (20.1 KB, 404 views)