View Single Post
12-09-10, 02:53 AM   #8
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
So after running Throne a short while ago i can say mana was a huge issue. AoE (as to be expected for disc) can be a bit ugly though the Barrier shield definitely helps.

The few instances I have run so far I've had all melee groups which is adding to the difficulty. Appears to be quite a bit more AoE in the cata instances.

Katae is right on the money I think. Gearing up is going to make a big difference. Since I'm bored ill probably try out holy tomorrow and see how it goes.

As for the set bonuses I haven't noticed a huge difference either way. The main thing about the new gear is it definitely needs reforging on some pieces to round out stats. That's the impression I'm getting so far.

One of the things that was mentioned on the Blizzard forums quite a while ago is that the mobs in cata will be hitting considerably harder. By comparison to WotLK. I have definitely noticed this. Since our gear is essentially "running behind the curve" in this respect its definitely going to be challenging. Convincing a group to use a little CC to ease the burden might not be a bad idea.

All in all its been a hoot so far. Looking forward to more mayhem. =)

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor

Last edited by MidgetMage55 : 12-09-10 at 02:55 AM.