View Single Post
05-06-12, 05:24 AM   #37
Urtia
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by hilltop67 View Post
I remember 4.22, his daughter couldnt log in so he checked and seen that there where hundreds of people needing assistance. And we assisted with his hint to assist through Paypal, which by other financial standards puts him in binding contract for software release. I paid good money in the beginning and when 4.22 came out and if this is how he wants to be and I live very close to his city and would gladly put in a lawsuit against him for obligations that he put up the original software and I purchased it and have a copy of alot of discussion him and his so callled partner enjoyed our money quite well, Blizzard also put in there that all financial dollars collected wil be returned after a succesful lawsuit against another internet thief did the same things, all the records that everyone put in are now gone (funny huh) but we'll see who has the last laugh, don't play with fire it burns.
You know there Hilltop67 hate to say this here but that is blackmail out right and you have made public record of it and if you was to pursue a lawsuit I would make sure this would make light .... Key words "we assisted" meaning that you didn't have to give any thing at all any lawyer would tell you that