View Single Post
08-28-09, 06:48 AM   #11
OldHarry
Premium Member
Premium Member
Originally Posted by jonathon View Post
this is an unfounded idea... I run a mac and have NO problems with any of the games I WANT to play... but that is besides the point of this thread.

As for the updaters not working. have you tried fresh installs of both the curse client and mmoui's? I run both and have not had any problems since the last core update was released for MMOUI's...

As far as unzipping and then moving them over. that is how I install most of my new addons (ones I am testing to see if I like them). and have not problems.

some things to try...

1 check software update on the clients to make sure they are all up to date
2 update OSX (run software updater and apply everything there)
3 tell us which addons are not "unzipping correctly" so that we may assist with them if possible.
I tried for a year to run questhelper and cartographer - both very unsuccessfully until I found wowmatrix. Questhelper was always breaking and then I found carbonite which is a wonderful add. I do have trouble getting it to install properly when it updates and usually have to do it about 4 times, all using the identical steps until it "takes". There just seems to be something about the way stuff it unzips things that doesn't always unzip everything.