View Single Post
09-22-08, 05:15 PM   #13
Kleo
A Theradrim Guardian
I think a mix of blues/purples are fine for doing heroics, if the person knows how to play.

However, I do take issue with people who don't gem their epics and good blue 70 gear (even with cheap gems), and with people who have great end-game gear but don't enchant it (even cheaper enchants). Or people who get to 70 and don't wear 2 trinkets and 2 rings. Maybe that's high standards, and I allow for people who just got the gear and haven't had a chance to gem/enchant it yet, but if you can't take the effort to take care of the good pieces, I tend to have doubts that you'll make the effort to play well. And this may be awful, but I also tend to judge people on their gems and enchants. If you're a pure dps caster, and are using healing gems or melee gems, I'll assume you don't know your class, for example. I also don't care to bring someone to a heroic if they don't have a threat meter installed. Maybe this makes me a jerk. *shrug*

Note: Not saying any of this specifically applys to the OP, but having some kind of "geared" standard isn't inherently bad IMO.