View Single Post
09-01-12, 06:47 PM   #397
Stabilo
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by Shanyn View Post
I made a how-to video that I would love to link here but trying to do so embeds the damn thing wtf, search youtube for "world of warcraft - how to use power auras in patch 5.0"--it's long but aims to fully re-teach people how to use Power Auras from the ground up. I was going to spread it farther but when I went to look for the link to put with the video, I find out about all this. Baw.
That was a really nice guide. Pleasant to listen to/look at, and well narrated Will surely help people with getting started, even with the changing UI.

You did overcomplicate the Curse of the Elements check, you can just specify multiple matches in the dialog where you type in the name of the buff/debuff. Of course you might have done it to show the advanced editor.

And, while it's personal preference, you could have worked a bit with using the auras as a grouping utility for different displays (think of displays as the old version auras) that are "similar", in your case appear at the same spot for example or are otherwise connected to each other. This helps keep the aura list tidy and will be how it'll be done in the next version!