View Single Post
12-23-14, 10:51 AM   #9
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Originally Posted by Kreelor View Post
Thank you, ircdirk. I looked at everything very carefully and I did not see any "SavedVariables" listed under any of my Realm names. The Saved Variables which do have references to Carbonite are listed under my Account Name. The path is:
C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\{my account name}\SavedVariables
Early this morning, and once again just now, I deleted the Carbonite.Warehouse.lua and the Carbonite.Warehouse.lua.bak files. But, after restarting the game and checking my Warehouse, it still shows bank info for all my characters on all my realms. I really don't understand. Plus, only on one certain realm do I have Warehouse listing single-entries of all my character's names. The other several realms all have duplicate names of each of my characters and duplicates of every item (name) which they have in their banks. And, that includes duplicate gold amounts! I'm very confused. I know it shouldn't be happening like this.

I do understand that Rythal may not have updated the Warehouse yet. But, if it works properly for everyone but me, then something must be wrong in my setup. I just don't know what. Everything is updated and is in the right place, from what I can tell.
It is not necessarily something with your settings, as the support of connected realms was written and tested only briefly it could be something else is happening if you have 3-4 realms all connected instead of just 2 as I tested on when writing it.