View Single Post
05-17-16, 07:12 AM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It is always a good thing to back up your Interface and WTF folders, and, maybe, the Cache folder as well (but, I'm not sure that the Cache folder holds anything you really need). Yes, the latest builds are on Github, so if you are going with them, you're good. All of Carbonite's "SavedVariables" are kept in the WTF folder, so you can update without worry. The "SavedVariables" are only written (by the game) on log-out or UI reloads (which you can cause the game to do by typing /reloadUI [or /reload or even just /r if you have any addons with Ace 3 libraries in them] and hitting "enter") which is why addons have you reload the UI after changes.

Which reminds me - have you tried a reload of the UI for your problem? I've found that usually clears up any problems with Carbonite. Oh, and the "maps" module is the main module of Carbonite. If you look in your Interface\AddOns folder it is labeled as "Carbonite", and has been for as long as the addon has been made. IT IS THE MAIN MODULE AND YOU CAN NOT RUN CARBONITE WITHOUT IT. (just thought I'd put that in here 8^) )

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

Last edited by jeffy162 : 05-17-16 at 07:22 AM.