View Single Post
11-09-14, 04:22 PM   #8
JimJoBlue
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Dragnwarror View Post
I opened wowmatrix this morning and there was an update for carbonite. I installed it and loaded the game. it seemed to just shut down the add on. nothing was working. i could not even open the map at all. I was wondering if this was an update you release or it was just a bug in WOWmatrix. Again thank you for everything you are doing for all these undeserving people. also if you would like someone to test all your updates i am willing to do so. i have 7 computers that i play wow on and would be willing to beta test for you. since i have no coding skills that is all i can offer atm.
The problem there is you are using wowmatrix... wowmatrix steals addons from sites like curse and wowinterface and pretends that it is an "official" site... NONE of the addons that wowmatrix provides (As they don't even host the files themselves, they use wowinterface server bandwidth) are authorised by the addon authors... NONE of the ad revenue goes toward the addon authors...

Please stop using wowmatrix... In using that site/program you are directly hurting the authors that are working on these fine addons...