View Single Post
01-07-23, 03:34 PM   #1
gmarco
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
mouseover raid/party

Hi all,

I am using this code to add a line (m+ score) to a player tooltip.

Lua Code:
  1. if event == "UPDATE_MOUSEOVER_UNIT" then
  2.         if UnitIsPlayer("mouseover") then
  3.             local score = C_PlayerInfo.GetPlayerMythicPlusRatingSummary("mouseover").currentSeasonScore
  4.             local r, g, b = C_ChallengeMode.GetDungeonScoreRarityColor(C_PlayerInfo.GetPlayerMythicPlusRatingSummary("mouseover").currentSeasonScore):GetRGB()
  5.             GameTooltip:AddLine(" ")
  6.             GameTooltip:AddDoubleLine(_G["DUNGEON_SCORE"],score,1,1,0,r,g,b)       
  7.             GameTooltip:Show()
  8.         end
  9.     end

... and it works if I mouseover a player.

The strange things is that it seems to works also if I mouseover my (player) unitframe, but not always.
Sometime I am able to see the line, sometimes it doesnt show, sometimes it appears and then suddendly it is rewritten by a new tooltip without it.

On the raid/party frame it usually not display the line and if it happens only for a few nanoseconds and then disappears.

So I am here to ask if there is a specific thing to check when the mouse over the raid/party frames because I was not able to find it and I am arrived to think that probably it is not possible to do

Thanks to all as usually.

P.s.
I see that 10.0.2 has make a lot of changes in management in tooltip info, but as I can understand only in reading data from it and not to write data in it.