View Single Post
06-08-09, 07:33 PM   #1
paint4blood
A Murloc Raider
Unhappy Guess what... my account was hacked.

Yes it is true, my account was hacked. I know how too. I installed an add-on via wowmatrix and I guess it had a key logger on it. The add-on's name is Skada. Do not use this add-on or some guy named Harry will get your account information. He stole my account by; First creating a battle.net account, changing my password, then finnaly merging my wow account with his battle.net account. I have already contacted blizz on the subject but they have not emailed me back yet as of June 9 2009. I don't really see the point in hacking a game other than to piss someone off. I do have a couple of high lvl characters, but none of them are at max lvl. I searched the WoW armory and I saw that my chars. still have their items but we shall see if that remains the issue. What suks the most is that I will not be playing for the next couple of months and I can't even log in to cancel my subscription. So unless this problem is resolved by June 12th. 2009 this guy will be playing my chars for free for about 2 months. Anyone know ways to hack my account back? Well I'll look on the bright side and maybe when I get back from deployment and then I resolve the issue I'll have some 80's and better gear when I get it back, ha ha. Thanks.