View Single Post
11-01-10, 02:32 AM   #14
Jigain
A Molten Giant

First of all, my intention was not to offend - if my reply came across as such, I do apologize.

Second, I'm sure you would agree that some manner of scepticism is required when using an information source (the internet) that can be accessed and edited by anyone. For example, if I claimed myself to be the king of Monaco, that wouldn't necessarily make it true and I doubt a whole lot of people would believe me. I didn't mean to say you aren't an attourney; I was merely stating that not everything claimed on the internet should be taken at face value. Maybe you are an attourney, maybe you are not - it is of little to no relevance to the discussion.

Thirdly, and once again with no intention to offend - if you take scepticism regarding information you offer at face value this hard, maybe it's time to back away from the computer slowly and think about where you're picking an argument over something so silly and - I dare say - justified.

And fourth as well as last, as you may notice from my first reply to you, I do agree that your reasoning is sound. I can't offer any more insight into your reasoning than that - I am not Blizzard, and I am not a lawyer. All I can say is that it makes sense. If you require more than that, this community might be ill equipped to respond properly.