Thread: Instance maps
View Single Post
10-01-14, 12:00 AM   #4
Kreelor
A Firelord

Rythal: This is getting insane

Rythal, why don't you do something (on wowinterface.com) to coordinate the multiple versions of this Carbonite addon? Visitors who are hoping to find a suitable working version are ALWAYS confused, which requires multiple replies to them to find the most recent versions!

There are constant posts which need to be addressed to find the 'most current working version'!
There are constant posts which need to be addressed to find the 'most current working version'!

Is it too much to ask you for a legitimate "Sticky" update to the most suitable "working version", or not?

People who want to benefit by your extra-ordinary accomplishments have no idea where to find a current working version -- easily! Many people are still using the so-called "Released Version" (which is a joke). This has been happening for over a year or (two?) or more. Please, don't let your wonderful efforts go in vane by frustrating everybody who wants to benefit by your efforts. Hopefully, donations will follow as a result. I will as soon as SS increases my benefits. That's a promise, if I live that long -- I just turned 69. I'd offer tons of money now, if I had it. You deserve it. Maybe others who have a few bucks can contribute abundantly to you, NOW! I hope so.

You have done so much for all of us users that all contributions to you would be a decent thing for anyone who uses this addon should be provided to you! We would be lost without your efforts!!!