View Single Post
04-08-19, 04:51 AM   #14
zork
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I solved the issue by manually page swapping when on such a quest. The onpage event fires before the actual button attribute change takes effect. If I had such a problem I would switch bar1 to bar5 and back and the buttons would show. It works because you manually trigger the onpage event with that swap. By the time you do it the button attributes are the correct ones.

My guess is that certain quests show the overridebar (with or without ui) and progressively add buttons to that bar based on events. rActionbar uses only the actionbar1 and uses the visibility state driver to trigger the actionbar page swap.

It might be possible to do what Vrul wrote. You try to track the attribute of the overridebar buttons and listen for the event change. It might be possible to apply the button attributes of the overridebar to the actionbar1 buttons or just trigger a pageswap (like the manual back and forth).

"I wonder what the non-pathetic people are doing tonight?" - Rajesh Koothrappali (The Big Bang Theory)