View Single Post
11-14-09, 01:58 AM   #12
chopt8
A Cyclonian
Instead of Info Panel ...

why not work with /ask the lunarsphere developer

Bold items are descriptions from lunaraddons.com

Templates exist for all classes so that first-time users can have a pre-setup buttons without having to go through the process of sorting (this is gonna be facetious) fire spells in left side of action bar 1, frost in right side of action bar 1, pots, 1st aid and consumables in bar 2 section 4 subclass B part 1 dash a.

Ability to auto-assign the best water, food, health potion, mana potion, mount, and more can be set via special button types. In lunarsphere under a parent button one child button has a left click for the highest value healing item, right click consumes the highest value mana item.

All buttons have left, middle, and right click support. you can assign one button to (for a shammy) lesser healing wave (L-click) Healing Wave (M-click) Chain Heal (R-click) on one button.

Keybind support for all buttons I had read somewhere i believe on this forum to have your pet atk go into the wow keybindings and set to what you like (blizz default is shift+t) however lunarsphere can keybind ANY button that has a spell placed into it.

I'm not entirely extolling lunarspheres virtues, just that after finding nUI and its cleanliness/minimalism I would love to be able to do more with just action bar #1

oh and while I'm on my soap box, a GarbageFu like addon (drop greys/trash when you're not in town to sell) and an auto-vendor greys/trash option

Fraternally,

Xanz