View Single Post
04-15-17, 05:54 AM   #1
ballistics1142
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Arrow Play only Addon Sounds

Hi,

I am looking for an enthusiastic addon author to come up with a solution to allow "ONLY" addon sounds to be played whilst in-game.

I have tried multiple addons via curse such as "Mute annoying wow sounds". Only to find that the sound files haven't been updated for 7.2.

I have tried adding my own .ogg files to the current "Mute annoying wow sounds" folder only to find that I have either used the incorrect filename or I am unable to locate the filename associated with anything in regards to hunter sounds.

I have also tried the addon "Masterchannel", only to find that most addons now-a-days don't have the need or warrant "Master" in the Playsoundfile() string. Therefore making (me or others in my situation) anyone with no prior knowledge in building addons to solve this themselves.

I do understand this may be seen as an odd request, however, there are some scenarios where it does apply i.e. raids, dungeon finder, simply want to hear no wow sounds and just addon sounds etc.

I have tried my hack and slash methods, now I am in dire need of assistance to solve my first world problem.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Regards Ballistics1142