View Single Post
04-19-09, 12:12 PM   #46
busbyj
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by M43usch3n View Post
hi

for some reason the keybindung for my vehicle bar don't work correctly!
i bound key for my "normal" bar, but when i bound keys for my "vehicle" bar i lost the bindung for my "normal" bar - the buttons in my normal bar were still marked with 1-x since i locked them, but pressing the keys did'nt have an effect
M43usch3n,

Here is my workflow (there may be better ways of doing it, but this works perfect for me): I simply created a new bar with a number of buttons to represent the standard blizzard bar. I then setup the same functionality on those bars that I had on my blizz bar. Next, I entered bind mode and assigned keys 1 - 0 (though you don't have to use all of the keys, I only used 1 - 7). Then, I locked each of those bindings.

Next, I created another bar, opened the editor and checked 'Vehicle'. Then, switched to the vehicle state on that bar and bound keys 1-0 from left to right. While in bind mode, right click on each button to set them to have 'Priority'. This means that those bindings will override the other bar's bindings once this bar becomes visible (when you get into a vehicle). And that's it.

Again, there may be better ways of doing this, but this works perfect for me and I've had no problems whatsoever.

As for my original Blizzard bar, I simply keep it hidden and do not use it.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,

Jason