View Single Post
05-07-13, 09:05 AM   #6
JimJoBlue
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Kreelor View Post
In any event, I'd love to have your explanation on how to have Carbonite's map(s) display only those specific herbs/mining nodes that "I can choose" (based upon my current skill level in Herbalism/Mining). I often want to bypass all the herbs/mining nodes that my skill level won't let me access anyway. Currently, it's very confusing and often doesn't even work when trying to select which kinds of herbs or mining nodes I want the map to hide and/or display on the Route tracking itself.
Unfortunately I don't know how to do this, or even if Carbonite supports this feature (it would be a good one to have though..)

Also because of the image host I use, I can't make the pic's any bigger. They are uploaded at 1366x768 resolution and the site downgrades it to what you see there..

On a side note I'd like to know why you don't integrate the blizz map with Carb's map Kreelor. At least give me a better explanation than you have given above as I really don't understand..

Last edited by JimJoBlue : 05-07-13 at 09:11 AM.