View Single Post
05-14-13, 06:21 AM   #15
JimJoBlue
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Kreelor View Post

I'm going add the link to the 1st page that thread here: http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...30&postcount=1

Within it, I found the steps which were suggested to select only certain herbs to gather or certain mining nodes to display. I remember that it did work for me "way back when." But, I cannot do the same thing now that Carbonite has been changed.
Last night I tried the steps outlined in that tutorial and I gotta say that it STILL WORKS!
Totally awesome too.... I didn't know Carb could do that! Thanks for bringing it to my attention Jeffy162 and Kreelor.

There seems to be a slight issue with the node image not showing after you have routed through the specific nodes that have been selected.. But once you have the route, it's not a problem.. (I had to keep checking the nodes found with a quick mouseover)
I also found that you had to use your smarts a bit to work out the areas that are best for gathering as Carb will route you to the nearest area that has the type of node you want, rather than route you to the best area or area with the most of that type of node..

Last edited by JimJoBlue : 05-14-13 at 06:24 AM.