View Single Post
01-22-15, 12:54 AM   #1
Okamimann
A Defias Bandit
Angry Auto-accepts quests even when option not turned on

I have Carbonite downloaded from the Curse website. I have Carbonite Maps, Carbonite Notes, Carbonite Quests and Carbonite Social as well as several other (non-Carbonite) addons installed. The Curse Client says I have 34 installed, so please forgive me for not writing out every add-on right now. I will do so if you feel you need it, though. Long story short, I have the option to automatically accept quests turned off, but it still accepts them for me anyway. I have spent some time disabling the addons one at a time, and only Carbonite Quests made a difference. Also, with the auto-accept option turned on, I do not even see the window that has a quest when I click on a quest-giver. With the option turned off, the window will appear, but before I can read what it says the window will go away and it'll move to my Watch List (in other words, it was still Accepted even though I did not click the Accept button). I am the sort of person that likes to read the quests (and other info), so it becomes frustrating to have to constantly open the Quest Log and find the new quest so I can read what it says.