Grrr.... 8.2 changes killed nUI, did it kill other UI addons?
View Single Post
06-17-19, 04:08 PM
Join Date: Feb 2006
Well, decided to install bugsack and !buggrabber .. totally forgot that I didn't have it installed as the built in error report has been adequate so far ..
Anyway, buggrabber found 14 errors that must have been introduced due to 8.2 changes ..
1. Main > Action[SetPoint] failed because[SetPoint would result in anchor family connection]: attempted from: WorldFrame:SetPoint.",
2. StatusBars > attempt to index field 'parent' (a nil value)"
3. ChatFrame > attempt to call method 'registerScalableFrame' (a nil value)"
4. InfoPanel > attempt to call method 'registerSkinnedFrame' (a nil value)"
5. Same as 4 for Minimap
6. Minimap Location Frame > attempt to call field 'HideDefaultFrame' (a nil value)",
7. UnitFrames > attempt to call method 'TableInsertByValue' (a nil value)"
8. ChatFrame > attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'hScale' (a nil value)"
9. FrameMover > attempt to call method 'setScale' (a nil value)"
10. Power Bars > attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'vScale' (a nil value)"
11. XPBars/ButtonBars > Couldn't find region named 'nUI_BottomLeftBar'"
12. Same as 7 for a different Unit Frame
13. Same as 9 for bag bar
14. Minimap Location Frame > attempt to perform arithmetic on upvalue 'center_x' (a nil value)"
Most of those errors ( from memory ) are due to an earlier failure to set up the base nUI frames. Seeing as they are reliant on the WorldFrame I suspect they changed something there that is affecting nUI's startup process. Hopefully that cuts the debug code down signficantly.
This is the only change I could see on Gethe's site for 8.2 changes that may be related
Nameplates anchoring is now restricted to only those in the same anchor "family". This was done to disable drawing lines to nameplates. Unfortunately nothing to explain what an anchor family is.
Info Panel IDs :
Last edited by Xrystal : 06-17-19 at
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Xrystal
Find More Posts by Xrystal