View Single Post
07-05-19, 08:29 PM   #3
Barleduq
Premium Member

Premium Member
Actually, he didn't remove them from here

Older versions of Dorwido's addons are still on this site, under the name DarkStarX in addition to Dorwido. For what it's worth.

My request still stands - is anyone willing to re-create the functionality of his addons? Or point me to addons that have the same functionality?

I haven't found another flight addon that adds a list to the side of the flight map so you can find the name alphabetically. (which I actually use a lot, when I can't figure out which flight dot is the correct one.)

I haven't found another wow token price tracker addon that is being updated currently that auto-updates a display. There is one on curse/twitch that's being updated, that shows price on login, and then you have to manually check it. There's one older one that has a LDB feed. The other ones there are either even older, or have usernames that I'm guessing indicate no activity for a long time, or deleted accounts. (ForgeUser#######). There's one other than Dorwido's here, that hasn't been updated since 2015.

Dorwido's Explorer Coords put dots on the minimap (and on the edge for direction) for locations you hadn't found yet, helping with exploration achievements. (I don't recall if it put them on the world map also, I'm not logged in right now to check and it's throwing errors anyway.) GIven Blizz's penchant for requiring that for flying metas, it's EXTREMELY useful. I haven't found another with the same functionality.

I'm happy to toss some (unfortunately small) amount of money at an author, and even happier to join a patreon for someone doing addons.

Unfortunately, my attempts at Lua coding have failed miserably - following lines of logic through code is beyond me anymore.

-Barleduq