View Single Post
12-08-09, 05:48 PM   #29
Amenity
Originally Posted by Republic View Post
Eh, I'm not sure where you live. I wasn't aware Wow Interface reached 3rd world countries
Of course it does. How anglocentric of you.

And you clearly miss the rather simple point(s) I was making and I don't have the energy to break it down further, so I'll just agree to ignore your words if you'll do the same It probably isn't worth a fanboy...
Just pausing here to point out sexism.
...war for me to continue making a simple point that Blizzard has some stupid policies and practices when it comes to game maintenance. If that's beyond your scope of agreement, that's fine. But well, it shouldn't be beyond your scope of understanding
I understand just fine, thank you.

Originally Posted by Wikipedia
In logic, an argument is a set of one or more meaningful declarative sentences (or "propositions") known as the premises along with another meaningful declarative sentence (or "proposition") known as the conclusion. A deductive argument asserts that the truth of the conclusion is a logical consequence of the premises; an inductive argument asserts that the truth of the conclusion is supported by the premises. Deductive arguments are valid or invalid, and sound or not sound. An argument is valid if and only if the truth of the conclusion is a logical consequence of the premises and (consequently) its corresponding conditional is a necessary truth. A sound argument is a valid argument with true premises.
Originally Posted by More Wiki goodness
Occam's razor (or Ockham's razor), entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem, is the principle that "entities must not be multiplied beyond necessity" and the conclusion, thereof, that the simplest explanation or strategy tends to be the best one.