View Single Post
12-16-12, 02:57 PM   #14
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Barleduq View Post
In what ways does this differ from Swatter? The only thing I see apparent is that Swatter immediately throws a window up, interfering with immediate actions; but Swatter also will put something in chat that says it found something, but won't be annoying you with it now. Looking at the page linked for Bugsack, it's difficult to tell if it's being actively attended to or mostly forgotten...

You pretty much listed the differences. If you can't stop Swatter from popups in the middle of game-play, that's a fairly good reason to switch to Bugsack. That and Bugsack, IMHO, has a better presentation than Swatter. It's going to be a matter of personal preference. Use the one you like most.

Bugsack was just updated a few days ago. I've been using it for a few years and even if they aren't that talkative on the forums and whatnot, they've always been on top of updates when they've been needed.