View Single Post
04-16-09, 04:49 PM   #513
voodoodad
Large, Friendly Letters!

Originally Posted by Bouvi View Post
Yeah it costs nothing to run this site, how dare they make money to pay for it.

Bandwidth is free you know. I bet you do not pay for internet access at all. If you do then you are just as bad as WoWI and Curse. Also if you pay why not share that internet with everyone close to you?

THEY HAVE TO PAY TO RUN THIS SITE!!!! It is not hard to understand. If they make no money, they cannot pay for the site. If they cannot pay for the site it goes down. If it goes down where will the addons go? Some other site will pop up but do you expect them to run it for free too?

Why don't you do it and pay it out of your own pocket for all the expenses, time and effort they have put into these sites?
Agreed! These "I'm entitaled to everything for free" attitudes have become the prevaiiling wind in the last few years it seems. And the ones who have that attitude are usually the ones who scream first when this or that company runs at even a slight profit. I doubt that WI or her sister sites show any surplusses of money at all.
More questions... Does WM not work at all now? Were Curse and WowInterface the only two sites being leeched by WM? And if they weren't, why all the whining??? If they were, WM should never have allowed themselves to become so dependant on just two sites. If they were, then they are well within their rights to deal with a third party program leeching their bandwidth imo...

~ no need to make the message completely obnoxious - Cairenn