View Single Post
01-09-12, 04:43 PM   #1507
Clynikal
A Fallenroot Satyr

Originally Posted by Zagrei View Post
I like it! It makes me wonder, though: what resolution/screen size are you using? When i used my 13.3" screen with its low res, I used small pixel fonts absolutely EVERYWHERE. Now that I have a 21" monitor, however, I had to scale things up a bunch to avoid eye strain. Kinda makes me curious as to what you're using

On another note, how well do those thin raidframes work for healing? It seems like they would be a bit too thin to be practical, but that may just be me.

Never really thought I would see this, to be honest Thanks to you, too!
Aw shucks. Thank ya!

I'm currently sitting at 1920 x 1080 reso on a 23.6" monitor. I used to be an avid 17" laptop user for a good chunk of my WoW years but upgraded to this bad boy ~6 months ago. Quite honestly the size of the pixel fonts don't bother me at all but then again, I'm wearing glasses 24/7 ;>

I find them to work just fine - excellent even. As long as I get the gist of how much health is lost at a certain rate then I'm good to go. That may not be the case with many people but it seems to float my boat. Not to mention I have worked with small frames for such a long time that I feel a bit off if they're not that size, hyuk.

B'aw. You're very welcome.