View Single Post
06-14-09, 09:50 PM   #16
DonCorneo
A Cyclonian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I've was wondering about that. I noticed Shirik hasn't been on the bug tracker for four days or so.
I have already found duplicate for one of my issues which didn't.

There's been a lot of offers for bug tracker, but I'll still throw in for it. If I knew programming, I'd throw in for that too.

I am a quick study, so if there are small tweaks needed, or code checking, I could do that. I am really good at cyphers and can pick out things that are not right (don't know how else to describe this).

Also, If it's a fairly straight forward programming, I'll be willing to make sure Minion "more info.." goes to the correct WoWI page. I found one that currently doesn't. I can also do it for grabbing the correct addon depending on how Minion matches the installed addon to the one on the WoWI site. This way the real programmers can concentrate on the more difficult stuff and not worry about these type issues.

I can only do it at night EST, work 12 hours, 7 days a week (the joy of being self-employed).

Anyway, hope things go good with finding some good coders. Shirik has gotten off really good start and Minion will be a more awesome client if everything works as planned.

Last edited by DonCorneo : 06-14-09 at 10:02 PM. Reason: More info