View Single Post
03-06-16, 12:58 AM   #4
Kreelor
A Firelord

Hi Jeffy162,

Edited (Mar 16, 2016): My screen resolution is 1920x1080.

Because I always had difficulty seeing almost anything on Blizzard's small mini map, I scaled my User Interface (UI) up to increase the size of their mini map. Of course everything else scaled up along with it and Blizzard offers no control of individual sections.

I have less "open space" to play in but, it's no problem for me since I usually play solo and don't really need to see party members' frames, etc. And, I also like being able to click on the larger icons in my Action Bars without having them so small that I click on the wrong ones by mistake. At least at my age, I can see them. grin.

Also, as you can see in the image, I use Zygor. Because it increases in height and sometimes width due to it having frequent quest info, sometimes with many more steps, its location is on the right side of my UI. That's why my Carbonite smaller-view map is on the left side. When I open Carbonite's larger-view map, there's room for it as well (where the smaller-view was), without covering up Zygor's frame.

My image won't win any art gallery awards. I merely took a screen shot where I was playing at the time.

I hope this is what you intended. If not, please let me know.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screen shot layout with Carbonite.jpg
Views:	1005
Size:	1.25 MB
ID:	8698  

Last edited by Kreelor : 03-06-16 at 08:18 AM. Reason: Added screen resolution