View Single Post
12-28-11, 06:53 PM   #12
OmegaExtreme
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Originally Posted by ksekt777 View Post
I was thinking that one could make it rather simple. The user will have to copy the lyrics from any lyrics offering websites and then paste it into the addon. Perhaps the addon could display your database of lyrics. And I think this addon will require a media player. Nothing special. Play and stop. Next, etc.
As for the lyrics part. One could really make it simple. There could be a window showing the lyrics with a next and back button. You will have to control the pages of lyrics manually in order to keep track with the lyrics but this serves the purpose of the addon good enough. I am really not good with these things but this was my overall idea of the mod.
Its funny how poeple seem to think their idea would be easy to make. Not only would your idea be rather difficult to make and get right but it would also require alot of work on the users end, they would have to maintain the list of songs AND make their own lyric packs and make sure that Song A matches Lyrics A there is so much room for error and if anyone did decide to make this addon they would be forever inboxed with requests for help.